1. Do a complete risk profiling to know your ability and willingness to take the risks and correspondingly establish an asset allotment strategy.
2. Prepare a list of the goals along with the timelines and make an investment plan to achieve them.
3. Recommend investments in mind and explain the risks and the features of the recommended products in detail.
4. Transform your investments across the asset classes.
5. Make sure you buy suitable life, health and asset insurance.
6. Give you enough time to make proper decisions.
7. Not making constant or tactical changes in the investment plan.
8. Updating you if there are any changes made in the rules that can encounter your existing or future investments.
9. Managing your tax filing and other tax related issues.
10. Recommending strategy to manage your debts and other liabilities.
11. Recommending estate planning to distribute your assets among heirs.
Tax Assist is a professional income tax consultancy in India for both corporate houses and individual tax payers; the latter comprising Salaried Individuals, Seafarers, Professionals and Non Resident Indians.
With the help of Tax Assist and its team of income tax professionals, taxpayers can minimize their Income Tax liability, maximize their net income and create opportunities to save for current and future needs while maintaining proper accounting standards and income tax returns which are compliant with the Law.
Write a comment
Your email adddress will not be published. Required fields are marked